compensation: $17.00 to 20.00/ hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love the outdoors? Does a summer exploring Canada's Rocky Mountains and Jasper National Park sound like the experience of a life time? If so, take a look at the unique work opportunities we have at Overlander Mountain Lodge this summer and consider applying to be part of a great team of people.
Just 20 minutes away from the town of Hinton and 40 minutes from the town of Jasper, Overlander Mountain Lodge is located next to Jasper National Park. With some of the best natural attractions and activities Canada has on offer including hiking, biking, river rafting.
We are looking for people to join-our-team in a variety of roles including:
• Breakfast Cook
• Line Cook
If spending your summer working in the Rocky Mountains sounds like the perfect fit for you, then apply now!
• Fulltime, working up to 40 hrs. a week,
• Hourly wage with an end of contract bonus,
• Staff accommodation onsite, $11.50/day, includes a meal, laundry and WIFI.
• Access to team member activities.
• Seasonal commitment required from August 15, 2019 - October 20, 2019 (TBC),
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada prior to offer of employment.
• Must have excellent people skills with a positive and upbeat personality,
• Previous tourism/hospitality and cooking experience,
• Enrolled or graduated from a hospitality/tourism program, an asset.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers