compensation: Competitive compensation will be provided based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A busy and successful plumbing and mechanical company located in Whistler BC is seeking motivated individuals to join their growing team. If you are an experienced gas fitter looking for a change this is your chance!
We are currently seeking B or A Ticket Gas Fitters with experience in service work for both commercial and residential properties interested in working in the Sea to Sky corridor (Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton British Columbia). Ideal candidates should be dependable, organized, conscientious, work well in a team environment, and pride themselves for thinking outside the box.
About the Role:
• Full-time, year round long term position
• Competitive wage package including bonuses and incentives (to be discussed and negotiated based on applicants training and experience)
• Fully stocked truck, tools and phone provided
• Extended health and group insurance plan available
• Territory covered – Whistler, Pemberton, Squamish
The Perfect Candidate:
• Friendly, outgoing customer service professional who is self-motivated, organized and reliable.
• Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills, especially over the phone.
• Able to operate independently, offer suggestions and work without direct supervision.
• B or A level gas fitter’s ticket.
• Experience with a wide variety of gas work including high end residential and commercial repairs and installations.
• Ability to estimate and oversee small renovation projects.
• Safety conscious.
• Clean driving record and experience with driving larger vehicles.
• Basic computer skills.
• Basic small tools (larger tools, cell phone and vehicle will be supplied).
We are looking for a long term candidate as this is a career position and an opportunity for the right applicant to re-locate to a beautiful and exciting outdoor oriented mecca.
Assistance in finding and securing accommodation in the Sea to Sky Corridor is possible for the right candidate.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers