We are a Highways Maintenance Contractor for the Province of BC, and are seeking a heavy-duty mechanic to work on, plows, loaders, etc.
QR Code Link to This Post
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs repairs and maintenance on trucks, or heavy equipment to maximize safe and productive operations.
- Typical repairs include but are not limited to, routine maintenance and repairing engines chassis and body components, hydraulic cylinders, brake systems, suspension systems, cooling systems, wheels and tires.
- Road tests vehicles to troubleshoot problems and/or test repairs to ensure proper and safe completion.
- Inspects equipment and/or trucks for condition, operations, parts and fluid levels, differentials, final drives, pump drives, and hubs.
- Basic Mechanical background – Required.
- 2-4 years’ work experience waste experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Be flexible, and able to work without supervision.
This is a full-time position. Benefits available.
Please send resumes to this posting.