compensation: Competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced Journeyman Service Plumbers & Gas Fitters Required
Spearhead Plumbing & Heating is a family run plumbing and gas fitting business that services a strong residential and commercial customer base throughout the Sea to Sky Corridor - Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton and outlying areas - currently we have members of our team residing in each of these communities.
Our company specializes in commercial and residential service plumbing, heating, gas fitting and drainage as well as small renovations, installations and any other plumbing and gas fitting requirements. We offer our customers quality service, aiming to achieve the highest level of workmanship at a fair cost.
We are currently looking to add experienced Plumbers and Gas Fitters to our team for an immediate start or the winter season.
Responsibilities | Plumbers
• Install new plumbing fixtures – toilets, sinks, tubs, faucets, dishwashers, hot water tanks etc.
• Trouble shoot and repair existing residential and commercial plumbing fixtures
• Clear clogged drainage
• Perform vertical and horizontal stack cleaning
Responsibilities | Gas Fitters
• Install new residential and commercial furnaces, boilers, water heaters, fireplaces, stoves etc.
• Trouble shoot, service and repair existing residential and commercial furnaces, boilers, water heaters, fireplaces etc.
• Install gas lines and connections
Responsibilities | All
• Provide the highest level of service to our extensive customer base
• Adhere to the companies COVID-19 protocol in all interaction with customers and fellow team members
• Maintain company vehicle ensuring that it is clean, organized and stocked with required inventory
Qualifications | Requirements
• Journeyman Red Seal License or 4th year Apprentice
• Strong technological skills
• Strong communication skills
• Clean driving record
• Exemplary customer service
• Desire to be part of a strong team environment
• Experience as a Service Plumber is an asset
• Competitive Wage Package | Remuneration will be based on experience
• Additional individual incentives based on productivity and quality of work
• Company vehicle with gas card
• Paid company phone
• Uniform provided
With an opportunity for growth and advancement, Spearhead offers full time, long term, year-round employment with ongoing training and mentorship and other incentives suitable for those who are looking to be part of a great team with an opportunity for life balance in a beautiful setting.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers